Building Sciences LLC offers oil to gas conversion services in northern New Jersey

Switch from oil to natural gas now and save both money and peace of mind.

There are so many reasons why switching to natural gas will increase your home’s energy efficiency, which is why we at Building Sciences, LLC are now offering a no-money-down special.

Our No-Money-Down Special

This special offer includes:

  • New heating system installed
  • 6” insulation in your attic
  • New Wi-Fi thermostat
  • Energy audit
  • Weatherization (seal drafts)
  • Misc. safety improvements
  • 1 year on-site warranty
  • 5 year parts warranty
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed

CALL US TODAY: 973-786-3700

For no-money-down, only $119.05 a month and 0% interest, you’ll have everything done in just 4 days without ever experiencing a break in heating service or hot water service. We have completed over 1,500 oil to gas conversions in the last year alone, making it one of the most popular services we provide.

With multiple warranty and maintenance plan options available, you’ll continue to be covered with 100% satisfaction guaranteed!

All of our technicians are trained certified and insured.  We do a comprehensive background check on all technicians drug test all employees.  Rest assured when an employee of Building Sciences walks into your home, they will be polite, curteous, and will clean up after themselves, inside and outside.  

Benefits of Oil-to-Gas Conversion

Here are just a few reasons why you should make the switch:

It’s Cheaper!

Did you know that natural gas is 80% less expensive than oil? The American Enterprise Institute has been tracking the cost advantage, noting that the “savings are simply too big to ignore.”

Quick and Easy Installation Process

  1. You order gas from the utility company.
  2. The utility company will run a line to your home.
  3. We stage all equipment in your home without disconnecting your oil system (yet).
  4. In one day, we remove old equipment and install your new equipment.

Natural Gas Burns Much Cleaner Than Oil

By switching to gas, you will be creating fewer emissions of sulfur, carbon and nitrogen and helping to reduce smog, acid rain and greenhouse gas emissions.

The NJ Clean Energy Program Adds Value

New Jersey's fantastic rebate and incentive program may qualify you for a comprehensive, whole-home energy evaluation. If you do not qualify, we will still perform an energy audit, but it will be faster and not a whole-home evaluation.

Natural Gas is Largely Red, White and Blue

With 90% of natural gas coming from the United States and the other 10% from Canada, you will be supporting domestic production and won’t have to worry about foreign affairs driving up prices.

It’s Reliable and Safe

Natural gas is safely piped into your home, removing the need for manual deliveries which can be delayed based on weather and popular demand.

Natural Gas Can be Used for More than Heating!

Have you always dreamed of a gas stove? After installation, natural gas can be applied to other household appliances, including dryers, ovens, stoves, fireplaces, barbecues and pool heaters.

If you live within the North, Central and Shore areas of New Jersey, take advantage of our oil-to-gas conversion special!

Call us today at 973-786-3700 to learn more.

Increase your home's energy efficiency.

Schedule your oil-to-gas conversion with no money down today!

973-786-3700

Schedule Service

Get Started!

Very Satisfied with Oil to Gas Conversion

We are very satisfied with our oil to gas conversion. We were pretty unsure of the process we needed to go through, but it was clear that your team were professionals who had done work like this hundreds of times before. The work was clean, timely, and impressive. Whenever I talk to a neighbor who still has an oil system I reccomend you guys to them. Thank you!

Richard E.
Millburn, NJ
This small single story ranch home had been unoccupied for quite some time before the current owners took residence. As a result it was in poor... Read More

Blog

Oil to Gas Can Save You Thousands

Thursday, July 23, 2015

At Building Sciences, we specialize in helping homeowners with oil to gas conversions. With a proper energy audit, air sealing, insulation, and high efficiency appliances, typical homes save thousands on their energy bills over the lifetime of the home.